- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 3
404 page not found after save
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not able to reproduce your issue in my local websites or in the demo website.
Please take a look at your PHP error log in order to be sure that you do not have any logged issue.
Otherwise, we might need an access to your website in order to see directly the issue (in that case, please use the "contact us" form to send such kind of private information ; including a link to that forum thread).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I sent in the contact us "forms" admin and ftp,
but have not received feedback,
you can check it got my message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think that the problem is coming from the routes.
You are not using a menu for the HikaMarket control panel ; so you have some SEF urls which are not considered as valid for the Joomla routing system.
Please create a menu which will point to the HikaMarket vendor control panel, so you won't have anymore url like : "component/hikamarket/vendor/cpanel.html"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please configure your menu with a real working alias in order to not make HikaMarket as your home page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I used to have all worked
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
after this code
"administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/product.php"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please apply the patch ; HikaMarket 1.6.7 do not have that patch.
But HikaMarket 1.7.0 (or 1.6.8 ) will.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I try do it the patch but nothing, don´t work. My hikamarket version is:
HikaMarket Multivendor: 1.6.7
And I have this problem with the version of HikaShop Business: 2.6.2 uptade on my website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Have a news when released
HikaMarket 1.7.0 or 1.6.8 ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have tried apply the patch that this way:
After
$mail->mailer->addReplyTo(array($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name));
I copy:
if(HIKASHOP_J30) {
$mail->mailer->addReplyTo($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name);
} else {
$mail->mailer->addReplyTo(array($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name));
}
But the problem is the same, the save button don´t work...
What is wrong?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
@estela
Please be sure that you're using a recent HikaShop 2.6.2 package.
If you can activate the debug mode in your website it could help you to see the real error message and have an idea of the source of the issue. But I think it's related to emails.
@Ilya.bps
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html
And the demo website is currently using HikaMarket 1.7.0 ; so it is open for tests.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
try clean cash
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
not after
you need replace
$mail->mailer->addReplyTo(array($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name));
to
if(HIKASHOP_J30) {
$mail->mailer->addReplyTo($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name);
} else {
$mail->mailer->addReplyTo(array($infos->user->user_email, $infos->user->name));
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now evrythings works ok!!!!
Thanks! I was desperate....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am glad that I could help you!
@Jerome
I understand that now there is a system of tests
About,
when you can download the update?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.