- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
ad to cart error hikashop after insert vendor on c
10 years 5 months ago #238689
by mprefit
ad to cart error hikashop after insert vendor on c was created by mprefit
After I added a vendor on products custom fields, when i want to ad to cart the vendor product it gives me following error:
Can't add product Toate titlurile bune au fost datee: Carte integrală mobi of vendor
Cart is empty.
How can I solve this issue?
Can't add product Toate titlurile bune au fost datee: Carte integrală mobi of vendor
Cart is empty.
How can I solve this issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238721
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic ad to cart error hikashop after insert vendor on c
Hi,
You have a setting which limit the number of vendors in the cart.
When you look at the product with the vendor account, it is just one product but in the shop we can see that the product have variants.
So we need to know how the product is configured in the backend ; what are the vendor assignation.
Maybe there is something to change in the configuration or maybe a patch would be required.
But currently, we have to retrieve more details about your current settings.
Regards,
You have a setting which limit the number of vendors in the cart.
When you look at the product with the vendor account, it is just one product but in the shop we can see that the product have variants.
So we need to know how the product is configured in the backend ; what are the vendor assignation.
Maybe there is something to change in the configuration or maybe a patch would be required.
But currently, we have to retrieve more details about your current settings.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238731
by mprefit
Replied by mprefit on topic ad to cart error hikashop after insert vendor on c
Hi Jerome,
If I want to pay vendors directly in their account can I leave Payments and Shipping / Limit vendors in cart/ to NO LIMITATION?
One vendor in cart setting it is for the split payment process? If I leave to NO LIMITATION in cart the error disappear. But, I attached you my settings to see, maybe a patch is required.
Regards,
Mihnea
If I want to pay vendors directly in their account can I leave Payments and Shipping / Limit vendors in cart/ to NO LIMITATION?
One vendor in cart setting it is for the split payment process? If I leave to NO LIMITATION in cart the error disappear. But, I attached you my settings to see, maybe a patch is required.
Regards,
Mihnea
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238735
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic ad to cart error hikashop after insert vendor on c
Hi,
I have an identical configuration than yours and I cannot reproduce the issue ; which is strange.
In order to be sure, I wrote a patch which should avoid the problem for what I suspect.
In the file "administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/cart.php" please replace
By
And please confirm me if it fixs the issue so I could include that patch in HikaMarket 1.7.0 (because the automatic update is launched).
Regards,
I have an identical configuration than yours and I cannot reproduce the issue ; which is strange.
In order to be sure, I wrote a patch which should avoid the problem for what I suspect.
In the file "administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/cart.php" please replace
Code:
if(!empty($cartContent)) {
foreach($cartContent as $p) {
$v = (int)$p->product_vendor_id;
Code:
if(!empty($cartContent)) {
foreach($cartContent as $p) {
if((int)$p->cart_product_quantity == 0)
continue;
$v = (int)$p->product_vendor_id;
if($v == 0 && $p->product_type == 'variant' && isset($cartContent[ (int)$p->cart_product_parent_id ])) {
$v = (int)$cartContent[ (int)$p->cart_product_parent_id ]->product_vendor_id;
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds