- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Vendor setting up custom text field
- steve30000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #238756
by steve30000
Vendor setting up custom text field was created by steve30000
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Can a vendor in HikaMarket create a custom text field for a product if they need it?
I have some vendors who need to collect various pieces of text from the customer on products but I can't seem to figure out if it is possible for the vendor to set this up themselves or if I have to set up all the custom text fields for the vendors.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Can a vendor in HikaMarket create a custom text field for a product if they need it?
I have some vendors who need to collect various pieces of text from the customer on products but I can't seem to figure out if it is possible for the vendor to set this up themselves or if I have to set up all the custom text fields for the vendors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238757
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor setting up custom text field
Hi,
The front-end interface do not allow vendors (or administrator) to manage custom fields.
They can access to the custom field content while they edit a product (or a category, an order, etc) but nothing more.
Regards,
The front-end interface do not allow vendors (or administrator) to manage custom fields.
They can access to the custom field content while they edit a product (or a category, an order, etc) but nothing more.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds