- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Joomla's backend Admin panel invisible
10 years 4 months ago #239378
by firstidea
Joomla's backend Admin panel invisible was created by firstidea
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3 business
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
Hello,
If a user does not have a vendor's hikamarket account, even if he is a superuser, when he logs at the backend of Joomla, all the joomla admin menus are not there.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
Hello,
If a user does not have a vendor's hikamarket account, even if he is a superuser, when he logs at the backend of Joomla, all the joomla admin menus are not there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239379
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Joomla's backend Admin panel invisible
Hi,
HikaMarket is an add-on to provide the store manage interface in the front-end.
Vendors don't have any single access in the backend ; and they shouldn't/
Regards,
HikaMarket is an add-on to provide the store manage interface in the front-end.
Vendors don't have any single access in the backend ; and they shouldn't/
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #239413
by firstidea
Replied by firstidea on topic Joomla's backend Admin panel invisible
I think you missunderstood the problem, or maybe I cant understand your asnwer.
The problem is that IF a super admin is not also a Vendor, he can not use the backend at all, to do anything at the backend.
I might have 3 administrators and SuperUsers who are not also vendors. Why shouldnt they be able to use Joomla's backend?
To be more Specific:
I my self, am the developer of the website. I dont need to be a vendor also. If I remove the vendor properties for myself, I can no longer access the backend as a Super User.
The problem is that IF a super admin is not also a Vendor, he can not use the backend at all, to do anything at the backend.
I might have 3 administrators and SuperUsers who are not also vendors. Why shouldnt they be able to use Joomla's backend?
To be more Specific:
I my self, am the developer of the website. I dont need to be a vendor also. If I remove the vendor properties for myself, I can no longer access the backend as a Super User.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by firstidea.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239414
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Joomla's backend Admin panel invisible
Hi,
So I will reformulate in another way :
HikaMarket do not affect the Joomla backend.
Your problem should be elsewhere but it is not related to HikaMarket itself.
Please check the Joomla ACL related to that account.
Regards,
So I will reformulate in another way :
HikaMarket do not affect the Joomla backend.
Your problem should be elsewhere but it is not related to HikaMarket itself.
Please check the Joomla ACL related to that account.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds