- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 3
variant quantity in hikamarket vendor
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #240221
by Ilya.bps
variant quantity in hikamarket vendor was created by Ilya.bps
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
Hello,
I have a problem with the variant quantity in hikamarket vendor.
when the number of variants in the product 0
product is still open for Order.
and when I add product to cart
then added to the cart another variant of product
and it is only in hikamarket in the hikashop this option will work correctly
You can see it on the last screenshot
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
Hello,
I have a problem with the variant quantity in hikamarket vendor.
when the number of variants in the product 0
product is still open for Order.
and when I add product to cart
then added to the cart another variant of product
and it is only in hikamarket in the hikashop this option will work correctly
You can see it on the last screenshot
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Ilya.bps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240226
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic variant quantity in hikamarket vendor
Hi,
What do you mean by it's only in HikaMarket ?
HikaMarket do not handle the "add to cart" ; so I'm not following you.
Regards,
What do you mean by it's only in HikaMarket ?
HikaMarket do not handle the "add to cart" ; so I'm not following you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240271
by Ilya.bps
Replied by Ilya.bps on topic variant quantity in hikamarket vendor
this is a problem only when the product is linked with the vendor
when the product is not attached to the vendor everything works okay
when the product is not attached to the vendor everything works okay
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240273
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic variant quantity in hikamarket vendor
Hi,
Can you please provide details which would help me to reproduce the problem ?
The fact that a product is linked to a vendor do not affect the HikaShop product page except the vendor name which is added.
Regards,
Can you please provide details which would help me to reproduce the problem ?
The fact that a product is linked to a vendor do not affect the HikaShop product page except the vendor name which is added.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #240298
by Ilya.bps
Replied by Ilya.bps on topic variant quantity in hikamarket vendor
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Ilya.bps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240328
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic variant quantity in hikamarket vendor
Hi,
Thanks for the step by step ; but what is the link with HikaMarket ?
The only thing I see is that you edit the product in HikaMarket and not in the HikaShop backend ; but the way that HikaShop is handling variants quantity and the cart is only related to HikaShop and not HikaMarket.
So I'm afraid that I can't do anything in HikaMarket for your issue.
Regards,
Thanks for the step by step ; but what is the link with HikaMarket ?
The only thing I see is that you edit the product in HikaMarket and not in the HikaShop backend ; but the way that HikaShop is handling variants quantity and the cart is only related to HikaShop and not HikaMarket.
So I'm afraid that I can't do anything in HikaMarket for your issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240374
by Ilya.bps
Replied by Ilya.bps on topic variant quantity in hikamarket vendor
That is the problem,
that when the quantity of product put through HikaShop Backend it is works.
when the vendor puts quantity of product in the front panel in hikamarket it is not working properly,
since I gave you an example.
that when the quantity of product put through HikaShop Backend it is works.
when the vendor puts quantity of product in the front panel in hikamarket it is not working properly,
since I gave you an example.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240471
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic variant quantity in hikamarket vendor
Hi,
I went in the HikaShop demo website and I start to edit a product with a variant "Star stilettos".
I edit the variant "Blue 5" which had the quantity "unlimited" and I changed it to "0".
pasteboard.co/111KEMkS.png
Then I went to the product page and I select the variant I just modified
pasteboard.co/111ORQvp.png
The demo account is a vendor account and the modification has been made from the front-end.
And it's working exactly like HikaShop is working in the backend.
Since I am not able to reproduce your issue in my local websites or in the demo website ; that I have check the code in HikaMarket and HikaShop and the product save is made the same (the saveForm in HikaShop is coming from HikaMarket).. I clearly don't see what your issue is and from what it is coming from.
Regards,
I went in the HikaShop demo website and I start to edit a product with a variant "Star stilettos".
I edit the variant "Blue 5" which had the quantity "unlimited" and I changed it to "0".
pasteboard.co/111KEMkS.png
Then I went to the product page and I select the variant I just modified
pasteboard.co/111ORQvp.png
The demo account is a vendor account and the modification has been made from the front-end.
And it's working exactly like HikaShop is working in the backend.
Since I am not able to reproduce your issue in my local websites or in the demo website ; that I have check the code in HikaMarket and HikaShop and the product save is made the same (the saveForm in HikaShop is coming from HikaMarket).. I clearly don't see what your issue is and from what it is coming from.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds