- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 1
[RESOLVED] Remove the Filter from vendormarket?
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #240910
by joyhanawa
[RESOLVED] Remove the Filter from vendormarket? was created by joyhanawa
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.safehomesreport.com/index.php/inspectors/available-reports
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, question
I think this is a configuration option, but I cannot find the switch to not display the filter options in my list results in the vendor view on the front end.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, question
I think this is a configuration option, but I cannot find the switch to not display the filter options in my list results in the vendor view on the front end.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by joyhanawa. Reason: updated subject
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240931
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I remove the Filter from vendormarket?
Hi,
There is no option for that but because you can override every view in HikaShop/HikaMarket ; you can perform a modification in the view "productmarket / listing" in order to remove the block which display these filters.
More about view override : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Regards,
There is no option for that but because you can override every view in HikaShop/HikaMarket ; you can perform a modification in the view "productmarket / listing" in order to remove the block which display these filters.
More about view override : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joyhanawa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241019
by joyhanawa
Replied by joyhanawa on topic [RESOLVED] Remove the Filter from vendormarket?
Hi Jerome,
I decided to use CSS to hide it.
Components --> HikaMarket --> Configuration --> Main --> CSS
I added "display:none !important;" in the filter css
I did the same for the tool bar since I don't want my vendors accessing it.
Thanks for this great component, love the flexibility.
See below in case anyone is looking to do the same:
/*
* Filter Zone
*/
.hikam_filter {
/*Joy's Override */
display: none !important;
border:0px;
margin-bottom:3px;
width:100%;
}
I decided to use CSS to hide it.
Components --> HikaMarket --> Configuration --> Main --> CSS
I added "display:none !important;" in the filter css
I did the same for the tool bar since I don't want my vendors accessing it.
Thanks for this great component, love the flexibility.
See below in case anyone is looking to do the same:
/*
* Filter Zone
*/
.hikam_filter {
/*Joy's Override */
display: none !important;
border:0px;
margin-bottom:3px;
width:100%;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241020
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic [RESOLVED] Remove the Filter from vendormarket?
Hi,
CSS override are good too.
In HikaMarket, if you just have few override, you can use the section "styles" which will give you an empty CSS files.
Thanks to that, the "frontend" CSS can stay the official one and you won't have to "backport" the missing CSS rules in future updates when new CSS rules will be added into the file.
Regards,
CSS override are good too.
In HikaMarket, if you just have few override, you can use the section "styles" which will give you an empty CSS files.
Thanks to that, the "frontend" CSS can stay the official one and you won't have to "backport" the missing CSS rules in future updates when new CSS rules will be added into the file.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds