- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
The Category tree in the front end shows wrongly
10 years 4 months ago #241144
by twscott
The Category tree in the front end shows wrongly was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3
-- HikaMarket version -- : HikaMarket Multivendor 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I am creating my product from the front end, I can not specify the product category.
Please see the attached screenshot.
Please advice how do I fix this.
Thanks
-- HikaMarket version -- : HikaMarket Multivendor 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I am creating my product from the front end, I can not specify the product category.
Please see the attached screenshot.
Please advice how do I fix this.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241159
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The Category tree in the front end shows wrongly
Hi,
It looks like a CSS issue caused by your template.
Without any direct access to the page I can't know more about what kind of rule could be the source so I am not be able to give you any further advice.
Regards,
It looks like a CSS issue caused by your template.
Without any direct access to the page I can't know more about what kind of rule could be the source so I am not be able to give you any further advice.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #241178
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic The Category tree in the front end shows wrongly
Hi,
This is the front end product page.
www.ccfia.org.tw/xmas3/index.php/hikasho...0/product/edit/cid-1
Thanks
This is the front end product page.
www.ccfia.org.tw/xmas3/index.php/hikasho...0/product/edit/cid-1
credentials removed by a moderator
Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove credentials
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241191
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The Category tree in the front end shows wrongly
Hi,
From your template css file (template.css)
The images are displayed as blocks ; which means that they take the entire line width.
An image is by default "inline" or "inline-block".
Regards,
From your template css file (template.css)
Code:
img {
display: block;
max-width: 100%;
height: auto;
}
An image is by default "inline" or "inline-block".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241237
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic The Category tree in the front end shows wrongly
Thank you so much, it works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds