- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
Vendors upload 3 different kind of image
10 years 3 months ago #241919
by twscott
Vendors upload 3 different kind of image was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3,
-- HikaMarket version -- : HikaMarket Multivendor 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
In my case, I will let vendors upload 3 different kinds of img files and store them in different folders. Please advice how do I accomplish this so the vendors have a easy interface like the other part of front end UI.
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Scott
-- HikaMarket version -- : HikaMarket Multivendor 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
In my case, I will let vendors upload 3 different kinds of img files and store them in different folders. Please advice how do I accomplish this so the vendors have a easy interface like the other part of front end UI.
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #241928
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendors upload 3 different kind of image
Hi,
Without knowing what kind of images you're talking about, why you need three different folders, how the data should be stored in the database, if there is limitation on the images (and much more) ; I'm afraid that I am not able to give you an useful advice.
There is currently two folders in HikaShop ; the "upload" and the "upload safe" ; it depends if the file is private/protected or public. So having three folders is currently not possible.
Regards,
Without knowing what kind of images you're talking about, why you need three different folders, how the data should be stored in the database, if there is limitation on the images (and much more) ; I'm afraid that I am not able to give you an useful advice.
There is currently two folders in HikaShop ; the "upload" and the "upload safe" ; it depends if the file is private/protected or public. So having three folders is currently not possible.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds