- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
Import products from front end
10 years 3 months ago #244086
by twscott
Import products from front end was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3,
-- HikaMarket version -- : HikaMarket Multivendor 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I have 2 front end questions, please help.
1. Can vendor import/export product data from front end?
2. I have a custom filed of WYSIWYG type, can I set it as JCE editor in front end? how to set that ?
Thanks
Best Regards
Scott
-- HikaMarket version -- : HikaMarket Multivendor 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I have 2 front end questions, please help.
1. Can vendor import/export product data from front end?
2. I have a custom filed of WYSIWYG type, can I set it as JCE editor in front end? how to set that ?
Thanks
Best Regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244087
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Import products from front end
Hi,
1 - Unfortunately, the import/export feature is not yet available in HikaMarket.
Due to the high flexibility of the ACL system, using a "classical" import/export system would give to the vendor some elements that they shouldn't see (or shouldn't edit). That's why we have in our TODO list a complete refactoring of the import (and export) system for the products.
2 - You can configure the default editor used by HikaMarket in the main configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...l#config_main_editor
But if you want to set the editor used by custom fields, you need to change the equivalent setting for HikaShop
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...onfig.html#main_main
Regards,
1 - Unfortunately, the import/export feature is not yet available in HikaMarket.
Due to the high flexibility of the ACL system, using a "classical" import/export system would give to the vendor some elements that they shouldn't see (or shouldn't edit). That's why we have in our TODO list a complete refactoring of the import (and export) system for the products.
2 - You can configure the default editor used by HikaMarket in the main configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...l#config_main_editor
But if you want to set the editor used by custom fields, you need to change the equivalent setting for HikaShop
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...onfig.html#main_main
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #244125
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic Import products from front end
Hi Jerome,
For the question 2, I set both hikaShop and hikaMarket editor to JCE.
The custom field and description field in the back-end do use the JCE editor.
But in the front-end as the screenshot shows, it shows wrongly.
Can you tell what might miss?
Back-end
Front-end
Best Regards
Scott
For the question 2, I set both hikaShop and hikaMarket editor to JCE.
The custom field and description field in the back-end do use the JCE editor.
But in the front-end as the screenshot shows, it shows wrongly.
Can you tell what might miss?
credentials removed by a moderator
Back-end
Front-end
Best Regards
Scott
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244152
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Import products from front end
Hi,
JCE is right loaded by HikaMarket but you also need to configure JCE for the profiles.
You can see that JCE make the default textarea invisible but it does not show his content instead.
That part is not related to HikaMarket (or HikaShop) but to JCE itself.
Regards,
JCE is right loaded by HikaMarket but you also need to configure JCE for the profiles.
You can see that JCE make the default textarea invisible but it does not show his content instead.
That part is not related to HikaMarket (or HikaShop) but to JCE itself.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244210
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic Import products from front end
Hi Jerome,
I change the editor to tinymce, but the front end still shows empty, as the screenshot shows.
When I change the editor back to default, the front end shows correctly.
The problem is it's impossible fro vendors to edit the description by default editor. What should I do?
Best Regards
Scott
I change the editor to tinymce, but the front end still shows empty, as the screenshot shows.
When I change the editor back to default, the front end shows correctly.
The problem is it's impossible fro vendors to edit the description by default editor. What should I do?
Best Regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244212
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Import products from front end
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds