- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 1
Vendor Order Listing not showing
10 years 3 months ago #244374
by tariaki
Vendor Order Listing not showing was created by tariaki
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3
-- HikaMarket version -- : HikaMarket Multivendor 1.7.0,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 46
Hey,
Created a vendor. Created a product and assigned it to the vendor. Created a user. Made an order.
I can see the order in the backend uner orders. I can see the order on the Vendor Control Panel.
But when I click on Orders in the vendor control panel - nothing.
Also noticed that when creating a menu item Vendor Order Listing there are no options. I click on Options but nothing happens.
Ideas?
Thanks
-- HikaMarket version -- : HikaMarket Multivendor 1.7.0,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 46
Hey,
Created a vendor. Created a product and assigned it to the vendor. Created a user. Made an order.
I can see the order in the backend uner orders. I can see the order on the Vendor Control Panel.
But when I click on Orders in the vendor control panel - nothing.
Also noticed that when creating a menu item Vendor Order Listing there are no options. I click on Options but nothing happens.
Ideas?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244377
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor Order Listing not showing
Hi,
You have to check your HikaMarket ACL, the order and the account you're using.
The "vendor order listing" do not have any option because there is no need for options ; it is just a menu which point directly to the vendor order listing, menu that you can also have through your vendor dashboard.
Regards,
You have to check your HikaMarket ACL, the order and the account you're using.
The "vendor order listing" do not have any option because there is no need for options ; it is just a menu which point directly to the vendor order listing, menu that you can also have through your vendor dashboard.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds