- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 1
Filter based on Vendor
10 years 3 months ago #244446
by darrelluk
Filter based on Vendor was created by darrelluk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
Hi,
How can I create a filter based on the vendor (in the same way you can create one on a brand) as a List?
I want a shopper to be able to click on a list of vendors (in the same way they can click on a list of brands) and only see the products from that vendor. I can't see this option in the filters. In a multi-vendor system, you need to be able to filter on the vendors!
Thx.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
Hi,
How can I create a filter based on the vendor (in the same way you can create one on a brand) as a List?
I want a shopper to be able to click on a list of vendors (in the same way they can click on a list of brands) and only see the products from that vendor. I can't see this option in the filters. In a multi-vendor system, you need to be able to filter on the vendors!
Thx.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244457
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Filter based on Vendor
Hi,
There is nothing to do in HikaMarket and I can't modify anything in HikaMarket in order to provide that feature.
It is related to the HikaShop filter system which need to be improved to let add-ons have interaction with it.
Otherwise, you can create a filter on the field "product_vendor_id" and provide the list of the available values ; but it won't be something dynamic.
Regards,
There is nothing to do in HikaMarket and I can't modify anything in HikaMarket in order to provide that feature.
It is related to the HikaShop filter system which need to be improved to let add-ons have interaction with it.
Otherwise, you can create a filter on the field "product_vendor_id" and provide the list of the available values ; but it won't be something dynamic.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds