- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 1
Code for View = Sold By
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #244476
by darrelluk
Code for View = Sold By was created by darrelluk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
Hi,
Where can I find the code where it inserts the "Sold by:" in the module Item Layout = Image and Title.
I ask as it is being incorrectly formatted (see image) by placing it next to the product code. It should be below the product code.
I have found this code, but can't figure where the code gets imploded from.
This is from product/listing_img_title.php
Thx
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
Hi,
Where can I find the code where it inserts the "Sold by:" in the module Item Layout = Image and Title.
I ask as it is being incorrectly formatted (see image) by placing it next to the product code. It should be below the product code.
I have found this code, but can't figure where the code gets imploded from.
Code:
<?php } ?>
</span>
<!-- EO PRODUCT CODE -->
<?php if(!empty($this->row->extraData->afterProductName)) { echo implode("\r\n",$this->row->extraData->afterProductName); } ?>
<!-- PRODUCT VOTE -->
<?php
if($this->params->get('show_vote_product')){
This is from product/listing_img_title.php
Thx
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by darrelluk.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244477
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Code for View = Sold By
Hi,
There is no view for that element, it is generated through the HikaShop trigger "onHikashopBeforeDisplayView"
And you can find the code in the HikaMarket "product" class.
Regards,
There is no view for that element, it is generated through the HikaShop trigger "onHikashopBeforeDisplayView"
And you can find the code in the HikaMarket "product" class.
Code:
$row->extraData->afterProductName[$slot] .= '<span class="hikamarket_vendor">'.JText::sprintf('SOLD_BY_VENDOR', $vendorLink).'</span>';
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: darrelluk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds