- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 4
Setting up a HikaMarket portal ?
10 years 2 months ago #244868
by ssnobben
Setting up a HikaMarket portal ? was created by ssnobben
Hi
I would like to know if HikaMarket could be used for something like Houzz e-commerce market? example page: www.houzz.com/photos/living-room-furniture would it be possible to set up something like this with different users selling their own products and also have a e-commerce portal?
What is needed and what have to be done?
rgds
I would like to know if HikaMarket could be used for something like Houzz e-commerce market? example page: www.houzz.com/photos/living-room-furniture would it be possible to set up something like this with different users selling their own products and also have a e-commerce portal?
What is needed and what have to be done?
rgds
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #244869
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Setting up a HikaMarket portal ?
Hi,
I don't know how "houzz" is working more that the pages I can see (without an account).
But the goal of HikaMarket is to create a marketplace where the vendors can add their products and sell them in your store.
So, for what I can see in "houzz", yes it's possible but without precise specification I can't tell you what is needed.
Regards,
I don't know how "houzz" is working more that the pages I can see (without an account).
But the goal of HikaMarket is to create a marketplace where the vendors can add their products and sell them in your store.
So, for what I can see in "houzz", yes it's possible but without precise specification I can't tell you what is needed.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds