- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping County & Country - shopper cannot select
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #250116
by darrelluk
Shipping County & Country - shopper cannot select was created by darrelluk
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.7.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi,
On the front-end the shopper cannot search or select a list of states (Counties).
Do you have any suggestions as to where I have made a wrong setting for this?
State (County) works in preview, but not the front-end.
Thx, Darrell
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi,
On the front-end the shopper cannot search or select a list of states (Counties).
Do you have any suggestions as to where I have made a wrong setting for this?
State (County) works in preview, but not the front-end.
Thx, Darrell
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by darrelluk.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250117
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping County & Country - shopper cannot select
Hi,
For your questions related to HikaShop ; please use the HikaShop section of the forum.
Thanks for your understanding.
For your questions related to HikaShop ; please use the HikaShop section of the forum.
Thanks for your understanding.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250142
by darrelluk
Replied by darrelluk on topic Shipping County & Country - shopper cannot select
Hi Jerome,
This is getting silly now. I am a Hikamarket user, so I am asking in this forum.
Products are a Hikashop component, yet I was told to ask in Hikamarket.
This issue is stopping us from going live.
Thx, Darrell
This is getting silly now. I am a Hikamarket user, so I am asking in this forum.
Products are a Hikashop component, yet I was told to ask in Hikamarket.
This issue is stopping us from going live.
Thx, Darrell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250163
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping County & Country - shopper cannot select
Hi,
Yes you are an HikaMarket user but your question is related to the HikaShop custom field system.
The State and Country fields are dropdowns ; these fields also have settings for the "chosen" compatibility (and you have a setting in HikaShop to force the inclusion of chosen, which I generally not recommend).
But knowing that you are "I don't know where" (it looks like the old and deprecated order edition) in HikaMarket but there is an "*" at the right of the field ; we know that the function :
is called.
Which mean that the HikaShop field class should display the zone dropdown custom field.
To conclude, there is also another dropdown in your custom fields : Gender.
And as you can see, that field is not visible as a dropdown either ; which would indicate that you have some displaying issue with your template and the dropdowns.
Regards,
Yes you are an HikaMarket user but your question is related to the HikaShop custom field system.
The State and Country fields are dropdowns ; these fields also have settings for the "chosen" compatibility (and you have a setting in HikaShop to force the inclusion of chosen, which I generally not recommend).
But knowing that you are "I don't know where" (it looks like the old and deprecated order edition) in HikaMarket but there is an "*" at the right of the field ; we know that the function :
Code:
this->fieldsClass->display(...)
Which mean that the HikaShop field class should display the zone dropdown custom field.
To conclude, there is also another dropdown in your custom fields : Gender.
And as you can see, that field is not visible as a dropdown either ; which would indicate that you have some displaying issue with your template and the dropdowns.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds