- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 7
Vendor image add from gallery button missing link
10 years 3 days ago - 10 years 3 days ago #251011
by flexsus
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Vendor image add from gallery button missing link was created by flexsus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi
In front-end as a Vendor, when selecting Vendor Image on Edit Vendor Page, a Vendor can upload new from "Browse..." or select from Vendor image gallery. The popup that is supposed to show is not working. I checked with Firebug and can see that 'href' is mssing, if I compare it to your Demo Site.
Did I miss some setting, where to link Vendor to his Image Gallery or is code broken and if, why?
Regards,
Henrik
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi
In front-end as a Vendor, when selecting Vendor Image on Edit Vendor Page, a Vendor can upload new from "Browse..." or select from Vendor image gallery. The popup that is supposed to show is not working. I checked with Firebug and can see that 'href' is mssing, if I compare it to your Demo Site.
Did I miss some setting, where to link Vendor to his Image Gallery or is code broken and if, why?
Regards,
Henrik
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Last edit: 10 years 3 days ago by flexsus. Reason: More precise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 days ago #251018
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor image add from gallery button missing link
Hi,
There is no href because it is all done thanks to javascript.
I recommend you to check your HikaShop settings, specially for the "popup mode" setting ; using "vex" would be the most appropriate mode to be certain that it will be compatible with your template.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
Regards,
There is no href because it is all done thanks to javascript.
I recommend you to check your HikaShop settings, specially for the "popup mode" setting ; using "vex" would be the most appropriate mode to be certain that it will be compatible with your template.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: flexsus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 days ago - 10 years 3 days ago #251029
by flexsus
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Replied by flexsus on topic Vendor image add from gallery button missing link
Hi,
It's working! Perfect!
I hade to set Popup mode to mootools. I had this setting for Image popup mode and it is working fine on products images, together with my Gavick template.
Regards,
Henrik
It's working! Perfect!
I hade to set Popup mode to mootools. I had this setting for Image popup mode and it is working fine on products images, together with my Gavick template.
Regards,
Henrik
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Last edit: 10 years 3 days ago by flexsus. Reason: typo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds