- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 7
Vendor Page Menu Item without VendorID in second tab
9 years 11 months ago #251599
by flexsus
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Vendor Page Menu Item without VendorID in second tab was created by flexsus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi
I made a menu item to Vendor Page. I did not set VendorID on second tab, as I do no want the menu item to go to an exact Vendor.
I have restricted this menu to only Author (vendors) and named it "My Vendor Profile". This works perfect for now, since it show current logged in Vendor page aka "My Vendor Page". A way for the Vendor to show how his Vendor Page looks to HikaShop Users.
In a support mail you said:
We will see to add a patch in HikaMarket in order to avoid that issue. But by definition the menu configuration is not completed.
I don't want this patch
This will break my menu item.
I have looked at /vendormarket/show.php
What can I add, so that if this config in menu item is empty, then if logged in vendor, show 'showcontainer_'
I don't know if this is a none-feature request
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi
I made a menu item to Vendor Page. I did not set VendorID on second tab, as I do no want the menu item to go to an exact Vendor.
I have restricted this menu to only Author (vendors) and named it "My Vendor Profile". This works perfect for now, since it show current logged in Vendor page aka "My Vendor Page". A way for the Vendor to show how his Vendor Page looks to HikaShop Users.
In a support mail you said:
We will see to add a patch in HikaMarket in order to avoid that issue. But by definition the menu configuration is not completed.
I don't want this patch
This will break my menu item.
I have looked at /vendormarket/show.php
What can I add, so that if this config in menu item is empty, then if logged in vendor, show 'showcontainer_'
I don't know if this is a none-feature request
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251601
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor Page Menu Item without VendorID in second tab
Hi,
Sure.
After sending my message I take a further look in the code.
In the vendor controller you will see that there is some code which read the "vendor id" from the menu parameters.
And if there is no "vendor id" in the menu, it will use the logged vendor.
That feature won't be removed ; we just want to add improvements, not rollbacks
And I have to admit that I forgot about that behavior.. Too much code lines in my head !
But, if the menu do not have restriction and the user is not logged has a vendor, HikaMarket should handle that specific case : By displaying the main vendor page for example.
Regards,
Sure.
After sending my message I take a further look in the code.
In the vendor controller you will see that there is some code which read the "vendor id" from the menu parameters.
And if there is no "vendor id" in the menu, it will use the logged vendor.
That feature won't be removed ; we just want to add improvements, not rollbacks
And I have to admit that I forgot about that behavior.. Too much code lines in my head !
But, if the menu do not have restriction and the user is not logged has a vendor, HikaMarket should handle that specific case : By displaying the main vendor page for example.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: flexsus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #251621
by flexsus
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Replied by flexsus on topic Vendor Page Menu Item without VendorID in second tab
Hi Jerome
Then everything is working exactly as I would like! And will continue that way
For Vendors, this menu item will work as "My Vendor Page".
Thank you!
Regards,
Henrik
Then everything is working exactly as I would like! And will continue that way
For Vendors, this menu item will work as "My Vendor Page".
Thank you!
Regards,
Henrik
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by flexsus. Reason: Precision
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds