- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
See customer's mobile number in the list of orders for vendor
9 years 11 months ago #251623
by yalda99
I've created a mobile address field, but the user's mobile number you have not seen the list of orders for the vendor
This field is enabled to display vendor
What do I do?
This field is enabled to display vendor
What do I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251634
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic See customer's mobile number in the list of orders for vendor
Hi,
I am afraid that I don't visualize your issue.
Can you please provide us some screenshots to understand the configuration of the field and where you want to display it ?
If you can also re-provide the Number version information, it will be great. Unfortunately we have a little issue in the ticket system which lost the questions for the creation for the very first message in the forum (message which need to be approved by a moderator to avoid the spam).
Regards,
I am afraid that I don't visualize your issue.
Can you please provide us some screenshots to understand the configuration of the field and where you want to display it ?
If you can also re-provide the Number version information, it will be great. Unfortunately we have a little issue in the ticket system which lost the questions for the creation for the very first message in the forum (message which need to be approved by a moderator to avoid the spam).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yalda99
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252624
by yalda99
Replied by yalda99 on topic See customer's mobile number in the list of orders for vendor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252649
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic See customer's mobile number in the list of orders for vendor
Hi,
Your question is not related to HikaMarket but to HikaShop.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ashop-view-form.html
Regards,
Your question is not related to HikaMarket but to HikaShop.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ashop-view-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yalda99
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds