- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
How do I change the vendor default image?
9 years 11 months ago #252406
by Ian7
How do I change the vendor default image? was created by Ian7
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- HikaMarket version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
Hi,
How do I change the vendor default image? see link below
quantumoffice.co.uk/component/hikamarket...ow/37-james-townsend
-- HikaMarket version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
Hi,
How do I change the vendor default image? see link below
quantumoffice.co.uk/component/hikamarket...ow/37-james-townsend
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252407
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I change the vendor default image?
Hi,
There is an HikaMarket setting for the default vendor image.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...#config_market_image
Regards,
There is an HikaMarket setting for the default vendor image.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...#config_market_image
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252451
by Ian7
Replied by Ian7 on topic How do I change the vendor default image?
Hi Jerome,
Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Ian
Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds