- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 2
can't restrict access to categories
9 years 11 months ago #252859
by rfonta
can't restrict access to categories was created by rfonta
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
Hello,
I believe I set up right the category menu see file (category set up and access level files),
but when the vendor creates product, he has access to all the categories (see create product file)
by the way, I see two errors in the admin panel :
- see file admin error
- also when I create or update a product template i have the error (in create product template error file). For you info here I had created specific custom fields, that may be because of that.
thanks for you help
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
Hello,
I believe I set up right the category menu see file (category set up and access level files),
but when the vendor creates product, he has access to all the categories (see create product file)
by the way, I see two errors in the admin panel :
- see file admin error
- also when I create or update a product template i have the error (in create product template error file). For you info here I had created specific custom fields, that may be because of that.
thanks for you help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252939
by rfonta
Replied by rfonta on topic can't restrict access to categories
HI,
I partially resolved the issues.
1/ categories restriction solved : the vendor account was created before I changed the global parameters on the categories so it kept the previous "unrestricted one"
2/ errors displayed : not resolved. It doesn't seem to affect overall behaviour but I would prefer solving it.
Regards
I partially resolved the issues.
1/ categories restriction solved : the vendor account was created before I changed the global parameters on the categories so it kept the previous "unrestricted one"
2/ errors displayed : not resolved. It doesn't seem to affect overall behaviour but I would prefer solving it.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252948
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic can't restrict access to categories
Hi,
The error you have when you save the HikaMarket configuration is related to the "your vendor" which has some required fields.
But the configuration and the "your vendor" are saved in two different "processes" so the fact that "your vendor" is not save do not affect the save of the configuration.
You just have to fill the required fields in "your vendor" as the message is explaining.
Regards,
The error you have when you save the HikaMarket configuration is related to the "your vendor" which has some required fields.
But the configuration and the "your vendor" are saved in two different "processes" so the fact that "your vendor" is not save do not affect the save of the configuration.
You just have to fill the required fields in "your vendor" as the message is explaining.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rfonta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds