- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 1
Hikamarket - Vendor Administrator
9 years 10 months ago #255292
by darrelluk
Hikamarket - Vendor Administrator was created by darrelluk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hi,
In the help it says the following for the Hikamarket Vendor Administrator field
Administrator - The vendor administrator. This account would received email and notification. He would have full accesses to the vendor account.
Click on the "edit" button to open a popup and select the new administrator for the vendor.
How can I get full access to the vendor account as it states? Where do I click or what do I need to do to enable it, especially from the front-end?
Thx, Darrell
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hi,
In the help it says the following for the Hikamarket Vendor Administrator field
Administrator - The vendor administrator. This account would received email and notification. He would have full accesses to the vendor account.
Click on the "edit" button to open a popup and select the new administrator for the vendor.
How can I get full access to the vendor account as it states? Where do I click or what do I need to do to enable it, especially from the front-end?
Thx, Darrell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255304
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket - Vendor Administrator
Hi,
I am sorry but I am not able to follow you.
In HikaMarket, when an account is an Administrator, he is automatically consider as an user of the "main vendor" ; so he will be able to manage the store from the front-end like he can do it in the backend.
He just have to display the HikaMarket dashboard (control panel).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...to_menu_registration
Regards,
I am sorry but I am not able to follow you.
In HikaMarket, when an account is an Administrator, he is automatically consider as an user of the "main vendor" ; so he will be able to manage the store from the front-end like he can do it in the backend.
He just have to display the HikaMarket dashboard (control panel).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...to_menu_registration
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds