- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Front end editing for Vendors
9 years 6 months ago #264189
by gojyuan
Front end editing for Vendors was created by gojyuan
Hi,
I am a new user of Hikashop and HikaMarket. My website is used for hospitality and I would like to add a small online shopping menu. I am trying to create a couple of vendors with front end access to the control panel for their products only. When I sign on as the main vendor I can see the control panel but when I sign on as a vendor the message is Please login as vendor.
Can my vendors maintain their products from the front end only?
Much appreciated.
Regards
Linda
I am a new user of Hikashop and HikaMarket. My website is used for hospitality and I would like to add a small online shopping menu. I am trying to create a couple of vendors with front end access to the control panel for their products only. When I sign on as the main vendor I can see the control panel but when I sign on as a vendor the message is Please login as vendor.
Can my vendors maintain their products from the front end only?
Much appreciated.
Regards
Linda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264195
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Front end editing for Vendors
Hi,
When you create a thread, please fill the different elements that we are requesting like your HikaShop and HIkaMarket version number.
If you have a message "Please login as vendor" it mean that your account do not have a vendor account.
So the account do not fill the vendor registration form, his vendor account might not be activated, or you did not configured HikaMarket to let every users be a vendor.
You should check your HikaMarket market registration settings :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...nfig_market_register
For more details, you can also check our main tutorial on HikaMarket :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...tml#tuto_market_conf
Regards,
When you create a thread, please fill the different elements that we are requesting like your HikaShop and HIkaMarket version number.
If you have a message "Please login as vendor" it mean that your account do not have a vendor account.
So the account do not fill the vendor registration form, his vendor account might not be activated, or you did not configured HikaMarket to let every users be a vendor.
You should check your HikaMarket market registration settings :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...nfig_market_register
For more details, you can also check our main tutorial on HikaMarket :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...tml#tuto_market_conf
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds