- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Guest Checkout Shipping Zones
9 years 6 months ago #266019
by gojyuan
Guest Checkout Shipping Zones was created by gojyuan
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1 Business
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.2.9
Hi,
I have several vendors who require their own shipping methods - at least 2 each. Some will have free local shipping and a fixed value for overseas. Others will have multiple rates for varying quantities. For the first option, I have set up 2 shipping methods - one for Australia ( country zone ) and one for Overseas ( new shipping zone all countries except Australia ). We have one vendor per cart and the shipping method is assigned to a vendor.
We use Guest Checkout only and the workflow is login, address on the first page, then cart, shipping and payment on the second page. Both shipping options show on checkout with the first in the list ( Free for Australia ) highlighted even when the address is overseas.
Also the URL for the second page of checkout shows ...../checkout/task-show/cid-2. Is this possible to show a more friendly url. I tried attaching the checkout to a hidden menu but that only showed home/checkout/checkout.
I notice that if you have only one shipping method and one payment method, they are still displayed as a radio button. Is this the normal display?
Regards
Linda
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.2.9
Hi,
I have several vendors who require their own shipping methods - at least 2 each. Some will have free local shipping and a fixed value for overseas. Others will have multiple rates for varying quantities. For the first option, I have set up 2 shipping methods - one for Australia ( country zone ) and one for Overseas ( new shipping zone all countries except Australia ). We have one vendor per cart and the shipping method is assigned to a vendor.
We use Guest Checkout only and the workflow is login, address on the first page, then cart, shipping and payment on the second page. Both shipping options show on checkout with the first in the list ( Free for Australia ) highlighted even when the address is overseas.
Also the URL for the second page of checkout shows ...../checkout/task-show/cid-2. Is this possible to show a more friendly url. I tried attaching the checkout to a hidden menu but that only showed home/checkout/checkout.
I notice that if you have only one shipping method and one payment method, they are still displayed as a radio button. Is this the normal display?
Regards
Linda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266020
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Guest Checkout Shipping Zones
Hello,
I'm sorry but I can just see two questions in your message and they are related to the HikaShop checkout, not HikaMarket features.
For your question about HikaShop and his checkout, please post in the HikaShop section of the forum.
If you have specific questions for HikaMarket, like the configuration of the "shipping per vendor" ; feel free to ask it in that forum section.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I can just see two questions in your message and they are related to the HikaShop checkout, not HikaMarket features.
For your question about HikaShop and his checkout, please post in the HikaShop section of the forum.
If you have specific questions for HikaMarket, like the configuration of the "shipping per vendor" ; feel free to ask it in that forum section.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds