- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 1
List of vendors Items
9 years 6 months ago #266184
by urbanj
List of vendors Items was created by urbanj
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
dancetribe.net/component/hikamarket/vend...ow/1-david-s-clothes
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi, on this page
dancetribe.net/component/hikamarket/vend...ow/1-david-s-clothes
It is the vendor's home page.
is it possible to have a list of the vendor's items at the bottom of the page?
is it also possible to have a category list to the right of the page which only shows items by that vendor?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi, on this page
dancetribe.net/component/hikamarket/vend...ow/1-david-s-clothes
It is the vendor's home page.
is it possible to have a list of the vendor's items at the bottom of the page?
is it also possible to have a category list to the right of the page which only shows items by that vendor?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266187
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic List of vendors Items
Hello,
You need to use the "modules under the vendor page" setting.
You'll find more details about what setting you need to activate on the product listing module so it will be synchronize with the current displayed vendor :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_display
About the category module ; HikaMarket also support the synchronize setting which will allow to dynamically change the based category to the vendor home category.
Regards,
You need to use the "modules under the vendor page" setting.
You'll find more details about what setting you need to activate on the product listing module so it will be synchronize with the current displayed vendor :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_display
About the category module ; HikaMarket also support the synchronize setting which will allow to dynamically change the based category to the vendor home category.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #266627
by urbanj
Replied by urbanj on topic List of vendors Items
Thanks Jerome, I have set this up but it is only showing one product and that is squashed up (see bottom)
dancetribe.net/ven-page/vendor/show/1-david-s-clothes
Any ideas please?
Kind regards
dancetribe.net/ven-page/vendor/show/1-david-s-clothes
Any ideas please?
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #266628
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic List of vendors Items
Hello,
You have configured a carousel and I guess that your configuration is not right for the display you want to perform.
For that kind of question ; the best is to post in the HikaShop section of the forum because that's not related to HikaMarket.
About the HikaMarket part, without proper details about what you have configured/done ; I'm afraid that I can't understand the problem. Please understand that I don't know your configuration, I don't know how many products your vendor have, etc...
Regards,
You have configured a carousel and I guess that your configuration is not right for the display you want to perform.
For that kind of question ; the best is to post in the HikaShop section of the forum because that's not related to HikaMarket.
About the HikaMarket part, without proper details about what you have configured/done ; I'm afraid that I can't understand the problem. Please understand that I don't know your configuration, I don't know how many products your vendor have, etc...
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds