Skip to main content

Frontend Edit Button on show_default template not showing

More
9 years 5 months ago #266450 by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

I used to have a very convenient button when browsing the product catalog at the show_product view which allowed a Vendor to enter the edit form for a product from the same product view.

Now with version 3.01 (I guess this might be an older change) I can't get it no more. It won't show.

Is this a project decision to remove it or is that I might setup some parameter somewhere?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #266452 by Jerome
Hello,

I'm sorry but I don't understand the context.
Please provide a more precise explanation about the page, about the context, the "where".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum