- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 2
Super user can't be a vendor?
9 years 4 months ago #269692
by rfonta
Super user can't be a vendor? was created by rfonta
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
Hello,
when I log with my super user profile (the one I used to configure hikamarket) and I want to register as a vendor, I get the "default-my vendor" profile and I can just modify it (from front-end) and then I can't be seen as a vendor in the vendor list.
Any idea why it is like this; is it the normal behaviour? Can I change it?
regards
Richard
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
Hello,
when I log with my super user profile (the one I used to configure hikamarket) and I want to register as a vendor, I get the "default-my vendor" profile and I can just modify it (from front-end) and then I can't be seen as a vendor in the vendor list.
Any idea why it is like this; is it the normal behaviour? Can I change it?
regards
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269696
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Super user can't be a vendor?
Hello,
All super-admin are attached to the main vendor by default.
Because a super-admin have access to all backend features ; by definition he has the same rights in the front-end.
Afterwards, you can create vendors in the backend and set an super-admin account as the vendor owner.
Regards,
All super-admin are attached to the main vendor by default.
Because a super-admin have access to all backend features ; by definition he has the same rights in the front-end.
Afterwards, you can create vendors in the backend and set an super-admin account as the vendor owner.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds