- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
access to customer details on front end
- dontknowpub
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 2 months ago #273262
by dontknowpub
access to customer details on front end was created by dontknowpub
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 54.0
How can I get access to the list of customers on the front-end? I see on the back-end I can go to customer->customer and get a listing of all my customers. I can click on the edit button to see customer detail contact information. But, on the front-end I can not get this information. When I set the menu item to vendor customer listing the list is empty. Is there some feature I did not enable?
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 54.0
How can I get access to the list of customers on the front-end? I see on the back-end I can go to customer->customer and get a listing of all my customers. I can click on the edit button to see customer detail contact information. But, on the front-end I can not get this information. When I set the menu item to vendor customer listing the list is empty. Is there some feature I did not enable?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273268
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic access to customer details on front end
Hello,
What do you mean by "the list is empty" ?
Do you have enable the "customer" ACL in the HikaMarket configuration ? If so, you should have the "customer" button available in the vendor dashboard.
Regards,
What do you mean by "the list is empty" ?
Do you have enable the "customer" ACL in the HikaMarket configuration ? If so, you should have the "customer" button available in the vendor dashboard.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds