- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
Vendor name line: read only
9 years 2 months ago #274011
by Galle43
Vendor name line: read only was created by Galle43
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.libroslar.com/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox updated
Good night:
I am trying vendors can not modify their own name using the hikamarket cpanel at the front-end, so I want to make “hikamarket_vendor_vendorname_line” read only. Could be possible?.
I have trying using the ACL and custom fields, but I couldn´t.
I attach a screenshot of the firefox inspector utility with the highlighted box that I want to make “read only”.
Thanks a lot in advanced.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox updated
Good night:
I am trying vendors can not modify their own name using the hikamarket cpanel at the front-end, so I want to make “hikamarket_vendor_vendorname_line” read only. Could be possible?.
I have trying using the ACL and custom fields, but I couldn´t.
I attach a screenshot of the firefox inspector utility with the highlighted box that I want to make “read only”.
Thanks a lot in advanced.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274016
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor name line: read only
Hello,
As usual in HikaMarket, it should use configuration from the Access Level.
But the view is used during the registration and for the edition of the vendor profile ; so there is not the ACL check in that view to display or not the field.
I think I should split the views and not use the "registration" view for the vendor edition, so you can ask for the vendor name during the registration and make it read only afterwards.
How does your registration is processed ?
Regards,
As usual in HikaMarket, it should use configuration from the Access Level.
But the view is used during the registration and for the edition of the vendor profile ; so there is not the ACL check in that view to display or not the field.
I think I should split the views and not use the "registration" view for the vendor edition, so you can ask for the vendor name during the registration and make it read only afterwards.
How does your registration is processed ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274132
by Galle43
Replied by Galle43 on topic Vendor name line: read only
Hi Jerome, first of all thank you for your quick answer.
I finally unpublished "vendor edition" in hikamarket cpanel. The vendors register contacting directly with me vía e-mail, so no matter if they finally can't access their own personal data.
It would be nice, but they can also modify their e-mail, password and address using hikashop customer cpanel. So, no matter at all if it is not possible to make vendor name read only.
Best regards
I finally unpublished "vendor edition" in hikamarket cpanel. The vendors register contacting directly with me vía e-mail, so no matter if they finally can't access their own personal data.
It would be nice, but they can also modify their e-mail, password and address using hikashop customer cpanel. So, no matter at all if it is not possible to make vendor name read only.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274135
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor name line: read only
Hello,
I see what you want to do but that's clearly something related to the Joomla core.
Afterwards, you can still see to ask for a feature request in HikaShop but because Joomla already have his user profile edition I'm not sure that it would be best for HikaShop to also have that kind of edition page (which could lost some features regarding the other components plugins).
Regards,
I see what you want to do but that's clearly something related to the Joomla core.
Afterwards, you can still see to ask for a feature request in HikaShop but because Joomla already have his user profile edition I'm not sure that it would be best for HikaShop to also have that kind of edition page (which could lost some features regarding the other components plugins).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds