- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
Let the vendors customize a predefined shipping method list
- ChristopheMG
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #282700
by ChristopheMG
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
Hello,
I would like the vendors to be able to customize only the price and 2 other restrictions of a predefined list of 5 shipping methods.
With the level of access in Hikamarket, I know how to allow or not the restrictions, add, delete ...
I'm trying to display only 5 shipping methods for all vendors, I go to Hikashop> System> Shipping Methods, I create the methods and enter the vendor group in the main information instead of 1 vendor . But I don't see the methods in the vendor's control panel> shipping, I see only those he has created.
The last step will be to create an instance under the vendor's name when he change a predefined shipping method, otherwise it will impact all vendors. A custom development will be necessary?
Best regards,
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
Hello,
I would like the vendors to be able to customize only the price and 2 other restrictions of a predefined list of 5 shipping methods.
With the level of access in Hikamarket, I know how to allow or not the restrictions, add, delete ...
I'm trying to display only 5 shipping methods for all vendors, I go to Hikashop> System> Shipping Methods, I create the methods and enter the vendor group in the main information instead of 1 vendor . But I don't see the methods in the vendor's control panel> shipping, I see only those he has created.
The last step will be to create an instance under the vendor's name when he change a predefined shipping method, otherwise it will impact all vendors. A custom development will be necessary?
Best regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282706
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Let the vendors customize a predefined shipping method list
Hello,
A vendor can just edit the shipping methods assigned to him and him only.
All other shipping methods, because they could be used by several vendors, can't be modified by them.
So a vendor can't perform an action which will affect other vendors.
Regards,
I'm not sure to understand what you're doing.I create the methods and enter the vendor group in the main information instead of 1 vendor
A vendor can just edit the shipping methods assigned to him and him only.
All other shipping methods, because they could be used by several vendors, can't be modified by them.
So a vendor can't perform an action which will affect other vendors.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChristopheMG
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago #282734
by ChristopheMG
Replied by ChristopheMG on topic Let the vendors customize a predefined shipping method list
Hello,
I chose the group of the vendors but even when I choose public, the shipping method is not displaying in the vendor's profile, and yes it is working when I select a vendor.
I try to display the predefined shipping methods then :
When the vendor change it, it will create a new intance for him (and I can understand that this part requires a small custom dev).
Regards,
So I would like to understand why we can choose the Vendor group if it's working only when a vendor is selected?A vendor can just edit the shipping methods assigned to him and him only.
I chose the group of the vendors but even when I choose public, the shipping method is not displaying in the vendor's profile, and yes it is working when I select a vendor.
I try to display the predefined shipping methods then :
When the vendor change it, it will create a new intance for him (and I can understand that this part requires a small custom dev).
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282735
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Let the vendors customize a predefined shipping method list
Hello,
As I wrote previously, the system won't authorize a vendor to edit something if it can affect other vendors.
That option is there in order to provide a requested feature regarding the vendor groups and the shipping/payment methods.
But it does not change the absolute rule that I gave you previously.
Regards,
As I wrote previously, the system won't authorize a vendor to edit something if it can affect other vendors.
That option is there in order to provide a requested feature regarding the vendor groups and the shipping/payment methods.
But it does not change the absolute rule that I gave you previously.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds