- Posts: 306
- Thank you received: 42
[SOLVED] How to show the ACL control in product price
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #288575
by trevsmiff
[SOLVED] How to show the ACL control in product price was created by trevsmiff
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Frefox 58.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi
When editing a product from the vendor control panel I want to set different prices for different user groups but I can't figure out how to enable the ACL control. I think I have set all the correct permissions but the conrol is not displayed. (It is there in the back-end admin).
regards
Trevor
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Frefox 58.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi
When editing a product from the vendor control panel I want to set different prices for different user groups but I can't figure out how to enable the ACL control. I think I have set all the correct permissions but the conrol is not displayed. (It is there in the back-end admin).
regards
Trevor
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by trevsmiff.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288576
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to show the ACL control in product price
Hello,
I cannot reproduce your issue in my local website or test website.
Can you please provide more details about your HikaMarket access settings ?
Regards,
I cannot reproduce your issue in my local website or test website.
Can you please provide more details about your HikaMarket access settings ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288740
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic How to show the ACL control in product price
Hi Jerome
have had to travel away for a few days, I will pick it up again when I return. regards
Trevor
have had to travel away for a few days, I will pick it up again when I return. regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288879
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic [SOLVED] How to show the ACL control in product price
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds