- Posts: 306
- Thank you received: 42
[SOLVED] Front end edit error
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #289006
by trevsmiff
[SOLVED] Front end edit error was created by trevsmiff
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.14
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Call to undefined method hikamarketProductClass::addAlias()
Hi Jerome
I have found another problem with Hikamarket 2.1.0. - I have enabled the front-end edit button for products but when I click on one I get a 404 error with the following message:
The server log shows this error:
Regards
Trevor
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.14
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Call to undefined method hikamarketProductClass::addAlias()
Hi Jerome
I have found another problem with Hikamarket 2.1.0. - I have enabled the front-end edit button for products but when I click on one I get a 404 error with the following message:
Code:
Call to undefined method hikamarketProductClass::addAlias()
The server log shows this error:
Code:
500 GET /component/hikamarket/product/edit/cancel_action-product/cid-3 HTTP/1.0
Regards
Trevor
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by trevsmiff.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289008
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Front end edit error
Hello,
We fixed that issue some hours ago ; please re-download the HikaMarket package.
Regards,
We fixed that issue some hours ago ; please re-download the HikaMarket package.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #289011
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Front end edit error
Thanks Jerome seems to be working OK now.
Best regards
Trevor
Best regards
Trevor
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by trevsmiff.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds