- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
Vendor buy to vendor, no shipping method during checkout
- ChristopheMG
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #289508
by ChristopheMG
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Shipping Method
Hello,
When a vendor wants to buy something from another vendor, there is no Shipping method proposed during the checkout.
For the same order with a registered account, it's ok.
Regards,
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Shipping Method
Hello,
When a vendor wants to buy something from another vendor, there is no Shipping method proposed during the checkout.
For the same order with a registered account, it's ok.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289513
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor buy to vendor, no shipping method during checkout
Hello,
Without more details I'm afraid that I won't be able to understand what is your issue.
But if you have problems with shipping methods, best would be to start asking in the HikaShop section of the forum.
There is no "vendor" in Joomla ; there is just accounts and some accounts can be related to an HikaMarket vendor ; but otherwise they are just regular accounts (but maybe with a special user group depending how you have configured your marketplace).
I think that you should start your investigation there.
Regards,
Without more details I'm afraid that I won't be able to understand what is your issue.
But if you have problems with shipping methods, best would be to start asking in the HikaShop section of the forum.
There is no "vendor" in Joomla ; there is just accounts and some accounts can be related to an HikaMarket vendor ; but otherwise they are just regular accounts (but maybe with a special user group depending how you have configured your marketplace).
I think that you should start your investigation there.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChristopheMG
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 6 months ago #289591
by ChristopheMG
Replied by ChristopheMG on topic Vendor buy to vendor, no shipping method during checkout
Hello,
In this project, the vendors are in a group "ChefACL"
A plugin has been added to automatically give to each vendor 4 duplicated and predefined shipping methods.
Here is one example for the vendor Andrea:
It's working well when a user (registered group) buy to a vendor, but not showing at all between vendors. Even if Access level is "all".
It would probably work if the Vendor group was on "ChefACL" but in this case vendors would be able to access to other vendor's shipping method.
Right now I don't see how to work around this problem and I'm afraid that you will not help since there is custom dev involved?
Regards,
In this project, the vendors are in a group "ChefACL"
A plugin has been added to automatically give to each vendor 4 duplicated and predefined shipping methods.
Here is one example for the vendor Andrea:
It's working well when a user (registered group) buy to a vendor, but not showing at all between vendors. Even if Access level is "all".
It would probably work if the Vendor group was on "ChefACL" but in this case vendors would be able to access to other vendor's shipping method.
Right now I don't see how to work around this problem and I'm afraid that you will not help since there is custom dev involved?
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289594
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor buy to vendor, no shipping method during checkout
Hello,
What custom development ?
Issue with shipping is related to the HikaShop core.
HikaMarket do not modify the shipping method available depending the logged user. All it can do it creating virtual warehouses for the vendors in the current cart. Warehouses which are based on the setting "vendor" and "vendor group" that you can see in your screenshot.
If you really want to know if it's related to vendor or not ; you can simply take a user and remove its relation to the vendor (without touching its ACL).
But I don't see what would be the link with HikaMarket ; all I can suggest you is to open a thread in the HikaShop section of the forum or to see what your custom dev is doing.
Regards,
What custom development ?
Issue with shipping is related to the HikaShop core.
HikaMarket do not modify the shipping method available depending the logged user. All it can do it creating virtual warehouses for the vendors in the current cart. Warehouses which are based on the setting "vendor" and "vendor group" that you can see in your screenshot.
If you really want to know if it's related to vendor or not ; you can simply take a user and remove its relation to the vendor (without touching its ACL).
But I don't see what would be the link with HikaMarket ; all I can suggest you is to open a thread in the HikaShop section of the forum or to see what your custom dev is doing.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChristopheMG
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 6 months ago #289663
by ChristopheMG
Replied by ChristopheMG on topic Vendor buy to vendor, no shipping method during checkout
Hello,
I created the topic, I improved a few words : www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...during-checkout.html
About the custom dev, it's just an automatic code that duplicate (create copies) 4 predefined shipping methods for all vendors. They can just edit the price and some restrictions, not create or remove. But I don't think it's related actually...
Regards,
I created the topic, I improved a few words : www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...during-checkout.html
About the custom dev, it's just an automatic code that duplicate (create copies) 4 predefined shipping methods for all vendors. They can just edit the price and some restrictions, not create or remove. But I don't think it's related actually...
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds