- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Theme for HikaMarket
- danieledanibel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #294637
by danieledanibel
Theme for HikaMarket was created by danieledanibel
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : last
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox last
I bought rcatheme (glamour) and joomdev (jd shop)
But is not good for hikamarket
example:
Vendor page => vendor without data, and under page without product
Vendor list => the graphics are not beautiful
I would like to find a template 100% ready for hikamarket without asking for support
do you know a template prepared specially for hikamarket?
sendme link, so I buy
thank you very much
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : last
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox last
I bought rcatheme (glamour) and joomdev (jd shop)
But is not good for hikamarket
example:
Vendor page => vendor without data, and under page without product
Vendor list => the graphics are not beautiful
I would like to find a template 100% ready for hikamarket without asking for support
do you know a template prepared specially for hikamarket?
sendme link, so I buy
thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294654
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Theme for HikaMarket
Hi,
I don't know of a template which was made to style HikaShop and HikaMarket.
Usually, templates only focus on HikaShop views themselves.
I don't know of a template which was made to style HikaShop and HikaMarket.
Usually, templates only focus on HikaShop views themselves.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- danieledanibel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
8 years 3 months ago #294684
by danieledanibel
Replied by danieledanibel on topic Theme for HikaMarket
I solved:
VENDOR PAGE:
hikashop, Custom fields, vendor, hikamarket, vendor page YES
hikamarket, makerket option, Displaying options, Modules under the vendor page INSERECT MODULE
VENDOR PAGE:
hikashop, Custom fields, vendor, hikamarket, vendor page YES
hikamarket, makerket option, Displaying options, Modules under the vendor page INSERECT MODULE
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds