- Posts: 280
- Thank you received: 42
HikaMarket 3 Payment Request error 1064
7 years 11 months ago #299178
by oxido
HikaMarket 3 Payment Request error 1064 was created by oxido
-- HikaShop version -- : 4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
Code:
YOU HAVE AN ERROR IN YOUR SQL SYNTAX; CHECK THE MANUAL THAT CORRESPONDS TO YOUR MARIADB SERVER VERSION FOR THE RIGHT SYNTAX TO USE NEAR ')) AND (T.ORDER_TRANSACTION_PAID = 0) AND (T.ORDER_TRANSACTION_VALID > 0) AND (T' AT LINE 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299212
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaMarket 3 Payment Request error 1064
Hello,
Please provide more details to reproduce the issue.
Regards,
Please provide more details to reproduce the issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #299216
by oxido
Replied by oxido on topic HikaMarket 3 Payment Request error 1064
Hi Jerome,
Please login on my website to check this problem.
Please login on my website to check this problem.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Jerome. Reason: removing credentials
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299218
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaMarket 3 Payment Request error 1064
Hello,
I'm sorry but I'm asking you details to reproduce the issue ; which mean that I don't know how to reproduce it.
I don't need any credentials for your website, specially if I don't know what is the problem !
Regards,
I'm sorry but I'm asking you details to reproduce the issue ; which mean that I don't know how to reproduce it.
I don't need any credentials for your website, specially if I don't know what is the problem !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #299259
by oxido
Replied by oxido on topic HikaMarket 3 Payment Request error 1064
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by oxido.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299290
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaMarket 3 Payment Request error 1064
Hello,
New packages are online with a fix.
I also made some modifications in the design of the "payment request" page since there is no more need of the "statuses" via the transactions system.
Regards,
New packages are online with a fix.
I also made some modifications in the design of the "payment request" page since there is no more need of the "statuses" via the transactions system.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oxido
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds