- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Vendor Page Tablet
- danieledanibel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 11 months ago #299184
by danieledanibel
Vendor Page Tablet was created by danieledanibel
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : last
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
when I open the vendor page in the tablet, I do not see correctly
see 2 photo
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : last
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
when I open the vendor page in the tablet, I do not see correctly
see 2 photo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299197
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor Page Tablet
Hello,
Please remove (or comment) that CSS rule from the HikaMarket front default file :
It makes the vendor image floating at left even in small screens, which is no more required thanks to the usage of the two columns with the responsive grid.
I will update the packages as soon as possible.
Regards,
Please remove (or comment) that CSS rule from the HikaMarket front default file :
Code:
#hikamarket_vendor_page .hikamarket_vendor_image {
float: left;
padding: 0px 10px 10px 0px;
}
I will update the packages as soon as possible.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- danieledanibel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 11 months ago #299215
by danieledanibel
Replied by danieledanibel on topic Vendor Page Tablet
I prefer to wait for package updates
When you're ready write me
Thanks a lot
When you're ready write me
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299221
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor Page Tablet
Hello,
New packages are online.
Regards,
New packages are online.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- danieledanibel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 11 months ago #299254
by danieledanibel
Replied by danieledanibel on topic Vendor Page Tablet
I download and install hikamarket, but nothing has changed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299257
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor Page Tablet
Hello,
Sorry, it might have something.
I re-uploaded the package and I also updated the demo website (but it will be visible at the next sync) ; It requires to clear the browser cache (or do a ctrl+f5) to force the re-loading of the CSS.
Regards,
Sorry, it might have something.
I re-uploaded the package and I also updated the demo website (but it will be visible at the next sync) ; It requires to clear the browser cache (or do a ctrl+f5) to force the re-loading of the CSS.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- danieledanibel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 11 months ago #299285
by danieledanibel
Replied by danieledanibel on topic Vendor Page Tablet
Great!
Everything is ok
Thanks you so much
Dan
Everything is ok
Thanks you so much
Dan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds