- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
HikaMarket Multi Vendor
7 years 4 months ago #306952
by fan4chevy
HikaMarket Multi Vendor was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I am looking to start a multi vendor market place. However, before popping another $150 down on my business hikashop, I would like to see it in action. Is there a demo or any examples of someone using it?
How does it compare to Sellacious or others?
Charles
I am looking to start a multi vendor market place. However, before popping another $150 down on my business hikashop, I would like to see it in action. Is there a demo or any examples of someone using it?
How does it compare to Sellacious or others?
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306955
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaMarket Multi Vendor
Hello,
HikaMarket, as all of the other components which are sold here, is installed in our demo website : demo.hikashop.com/
Regarding the comparison, I'm afraid that it's too complicate to answer. HikaMarket is a multi-vendor component which provide the necessary feature to create a marketplace with your HikaShop store.
Regards,
HikaMarket, as all of the other components which are sold here, is installed in our demo website : demo.hikashop.com/
Regarding the comparison, I'm afraid that it's too complicate to answer. HikaMarket is a multi-vendor component which provide the necessary feature to create a marketplace with your HikaShop store.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds