- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Customer Signup Creates Category And Make Product Category Not Selectable
7 years 3 months ago #308133
by fan4chevy
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
Hi,
I have noticed that each time a vendor has signed up that a NEW category has been created in their name. How do I make it so they can not create the category and that a new one does not get created on signup?
Also, how do I make 'PRODUCT CATEGORY' Not shown or be selectable so that vendor must choose the correct category for their listing when creating NEW or EDITING?
Thank you,
Charles
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
Hi,
I have noticed that each time a vendor has signed up that a NEW category has been created in their name. How do I make it so they can not create the category and that a new one does not get created on signup?
Also, how do I make 'PRODUCT CATEGORY' Not shown or be selectable so that vendor must choose the correct category for their listing when creating NEW or EDITING?
Thank you,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #308135
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Customer Signup Creates Category And Make Product Category Not Selectable
Hello,
Please check your "Create categories for vendors" setting in HikaMarket.
For more details : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...nfig_market_category
Regards,
Please check your "Create categories for vendors" setting in HikaMarket.
For more details : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...nfig_market_category
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds