- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
I'm trying to track down some labels
7 years 1 month ago #309510
by lesk
I'm trying to track down some labels was created by lesk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #309529
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I'm trying to track down some labels
Hello,
And you will find the other HIKAM_STATS_ translations in the HikaMarket language file.
Regards,
Code:
HIKAM_STATS_TOTAL_PRODUCTS="Total products"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #309551
by lesk
Darn it! I got so used to checking the customised language I completely forgot the original language file was likely to be more comprehensive.
Thanks :oops:
Replied by lesk on topic I'm trying to track down some labels
Jerome wrote: Hello,
And you will find the other HIKAM_STATS_ translations in the HikaMarket language file.Code:HIKAM_STATS_TOTAL_PRODUCTS="Total products"
Regards,
Darn it! I got so used to checking the customised language I completely forgot the original language file was likely to be more comprehensive.
Thanks :oops:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds