- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 8
Vendor default menu and vendor link on product
7 years 1 week ago #311257
by pprle
Vendor default menu and vendor link on product was created by pprle
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.2
Hello,
1.
What is in the configuration > Market options > displaying options > "vendor default menu"?
I could not find any info in the documentation or in the forum.
I have a multilingual set up with joomla menus for each language (joomla native multilingual menus).
What kind of menu should I choose (products - categories - vendor cp...) and should I chose it from the main site language or ... ??
2.
In the products listing page and in the product detail page
the vendor link does not redirect to the vendors listing menus
SEF should be .../fr/market/vendors/vendor-name
but both links redirects to .../fr/component/hikamarket/vendor-name?Itemid=####
What setup am my missing here? Or is this a component issue?
Thank you
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.2
Hello,
1.
What is in the configuration > Market options > displaying options > "vendor default menu"?
I could not find any info in the documentation or in the forum.
I have a multilingual set up with joomla menus for each language (joomla native multilingual menus).
What kind of menu should I choose (products - categories - vendor cp...) and should I chose it from the main site language or ... ??
2.
In the products listing page and in the product detail page
the vendor link does not redirect to the vendors listing menus
SEF should be .../fr/market/vendors/vendor-name
but both links redirects to .../fr/component/hikamarket/vendor-name?Itemid=####
What setup am my missing here? Or is this a component issue?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 week ago #311261
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor default menu and vendor link on product
Hello,
1 - It will be the default menu used for links to HikaMarket vendor pages from an HikaShop product listing or product page.
Joomla do the job for the multi-lingual and know how to perform the relation between menus of different languages.
2 - It means that the menu ID is not a good one (not an HikaMarket menu)
Regards,
1 - It will be the default menu used for links to HikaMarket vendor pages from an HikaShop product listing or product page.
Joomla do the job for the multi-lingual and know how to perform the relation between menus of different languages.
2 - It means that the menu ID is not a good one (not an HikaMarket menu)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #311295
by pprle
You are not giving me an answer to my question but simply writing "Link vendor category to vendor page by default" with more words....
Again, what kind of menu should I choose;
HikaShop » Products listing ?
HikaShop » Categories listing ?
HikaMarket » Vendors listing (does not list in the dropdown)?
or ... another type of menu, then which one should I use or create ??
What and where is that setting, where should I look for this?
Replied by pprle on topic Vendor default menu and vendor link on product
Jerome wrote: 1 - It will be the default menu used for links to HikaMarket vendor pages from an HikaShop product listing or product page.
You are not giving me an answer to my question but simply writing "Link vendor category to vendor page by default" with more words....
Again, what kind of menu should I choose;
HikaShop » Products listing ?
HikaShop » Categories listing ?
HikaMarket » Vendors listing (does not list in the dropdown)?
or ... another type of menu, then which one should I use or create ??
Menu ID?Jerome wrote: 2 - It means that the menu ID is not a good one (not an HikaMarket menu)
What and where is that setting, where should I look for this?
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by pprle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 week ago #311297
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor default menu and vendor link on product
Hello
I'm sorry but you question is too vague to know what you know and what you don't understand.
You have to use an HikaMarket vendor listing menu.
The menu ID is also called item ID ; it's the joomla menu.
Regards
I'm sorry but you question is too vague to know what you know and what you don't understand.
You have to use an HikaMarket vendor listing menu.
The menu ID is also called item ID ; it's the joomla menu.
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds