- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
cannot find the text to be override
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 11 months ago #311637
by joycehoveling
cannot find the text to be override was created by joycehoveling
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tweedehandjes.com
Hi,
I would like to chanhe the text YOUR_PAYMENT in the Market: Payment notification email that my vendors receive.
I cannot find "MAIL_TITLE" anywhere in the language files. So there is no option to override it.
Could you please assist?
Thanks in advance
Hi,
I would like to chanhe the text YOUR_PAYMENT in the Market: Payment notification email that my vendors receive.
I cannot find "MAIL_TITLE" anywhere in the language files. So there is no option to override it.
Could you please assist?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311647
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic cannot find the text to be override
Hello,
You just need to add the Joomla language translation for that key : YOUR_PAYMENT
Regards,
You just need to add the Joomla language translation for that key : YOUR_PAYMENT
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds