- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
Create Vendor - product template field show limited quantity created templates
6 years 10 months ago #312803
by SEKME
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
Hello,
I bumped to issue --> in backend hikamarket -> vendors -> add new vendor page, the field choose product template do not show all created templates.
The system allows to create product template in hikamarket -> configuration-> product template.
I created ~22 templates and assigned them to vendors (each has its own template). All was well.
But now when I configure new vendor and want to choose product template, in drop-down list I see only the same ~22 templates and the loading icon, but no new created templates. If to enter the template name, it do not appear as well. The template is published.
Please help
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
Hello,
I bumped to issue --> in backend hikamarket -> vendors -> add new vendor page, the field choose product template do not show all created templates.
The system allows to create product template in hikamarket -> configuration-> product template.
I created ~22 templates and assigned them to vendors (each has its own template). All was well.
But now when I configure new vendor and want to choose product template, in drop-down list I see only the same ~22 templates and the loading icon, but no new created templates. If to enter the template name, it do not appear as well. The template is published.
Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #312835
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Create Vendor - product template field show limited quantity created templates
Hello,
Would it be possible to have a screenshot of your template listing and the namebox of the template selection with the issue ?
Regards,
Would it be possible to have a screenshot of your template listing and the namebox of the template selection with the issue ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #312845
by SEKME
Replied by SEKME on topic Create Vendor - product template field show limited quantity created templates
Hello, Jerome, Please check attached files. If there is more I can do , please let me know.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #312915
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Create Vendor - product template field show limited quantity created templates
Hello,
I was able to reproduce your issue and working on a fix.
Since it is not just one single file to edit but affect different files in the core, I will include the patch in the coming HikaMarket release.
Regards,
I was able to reproduce your issue and working on a fix.
Since it is not just one single file to edit but affect different files in the core, I will include the patch in the coming HikaMarket release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SEKME
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds