- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
Show all the vendor products in the vendor page
6 years 3 months ago #320628
by ppalou
Show all the vendor products in the vendor page was created by ppalou
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
I would like to list the products by vendor, but not in the same page
Menu option XXX --> LIST ALL THE VENDORS --> (select a Vendor) --> Show all the products for that vendor
I think I know where the workaround has to be applied. In the view
HikaMarket - vendormarket / showcontainer_default.php
I need to know what code I should add to display the vendor products. Could you please indicate that to me?
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
I would like to list the products by vendor, but not in the same page
Menu option XXX --> LIST ALL THE VENDORS --> (select a Vendor) --> Show all the products for that vendor
I think I know where the workaround has to be applied. In the view
HikaMarket - vendormarket / showcontainer_default.php
I need to know what code I should add to display the vendor products. Could you please indicate that to me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320639
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Show all the vendor products in the vendor page
Hello,
You want to use the "vendor listing" and configure an HikaShop product listing module under the vendor page.
For more details, I recommend you the HikaMarket multi-vendor tutorial page, the last part of the documentation explain the configuration of the HikaShop product listing module.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...html#tuto_first_conf
Regards,
You want to use the "vendor listing" and configure an HikaShop product listing module under the vendor page.
For more details, I recommend you the HikaMarket multi-vendor tutorial page, the last part of the documentation explain the configuration of the HikaShop product listing module.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...html#tuto_first_conf
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320667
by ppalou
Replied by ppalou on topic Show all the vendor products in the vendor page
Hi,
Thanks for the answer. I have achieved to have the vendor products under the vendor page creating a product listing module. But now I need to remove all the products from the vendor listing.
I have tried to display the product listing module only in specific menu pages but the problem is that vendor listing and vendor page are in the same menu page, then I cannot display the products only in the vendor page.
Thanks
regards
Thanks for the answer. I have achieved to have the vendor products under the vendor page creating a product listing module. But now I need to remove all the products from the vendor listing.
I have tried to display the product listing module only in specific menu pages but the problem is that vendor listing and vendor page are in the same menu page, then I cannot display the products only in the vendor page.
Thanks
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320668
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Show all the vendor products in the vendor page
Hello,
As recommended in my previous message, you have to use the "module under the vendor page".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_display
Regards,
As recommended in my previous message, you have to use the "module under the vendor page".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_display
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320963
by ppalou
Replied by ppalou on topic Show all the vendor products in the vendor page
It works!
thank you
thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds