- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Not enough columns error
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #321974
by DogPeople
Not enough columns error was created by DogPeople
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.1.0
Hi,
When I access the vendor dashboard, I see a message under the "orders" area that there are not enough columns to draw the chart.
Could someone explain why that happens?
Thanks.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.1.0
Hi,
When I access the vendor dashboard, I see a message under the "orders" area that there are not enough columns to draw the chart.
Could someone explain why that happens?
Thanks.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #321992
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Not enough columns error
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds