Skip to main content

Custom fields (with required) on product variants

More
5 years 10 months ago #326650 by SEKME
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

On this site I have hikashop and hikamarket.Just updated to newest versions.
In my case, product have custom fields marked as required. In hikamarket through the access control I hide the customfields for variants and they do not appear in variants. After update , when I add variants and wish only to enter different price, the system  do not allow to save, it gives red notifications, that the custom fields should be filled. I tested -> I made access to custom fields in variants and if enter values all is well, but it is extra work .... In earlier hikamarket version I did not give access to custom fields in variants in the frontend and all was well. Could I have restored this function?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #326656 by Jerome
Hello,

Can you please provide screenshot for your test so we can reproduce it in our test website (or demo website) ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #326768 by SEKME
Hello, i made small video --> youtu.be/Gw0qF-z8sto

1 part: you will see how all looks on web with older version of hikashop / hikamarket -> when custom fiels (required) are on main product, but do not appear in variants. The system allow to save, all good
2 part: same web clone but already with newest hiskashop/hikamarket update and after editing variant do not allow to save give error message that custom fields (required) should be filled.

If I make in back end hikamarket / configuration /access -> mark that variants custom fields show -> then on front end in variants you see them , should fill and save is ok.

But if it is possible to have earlier possibility like in part 1 it would be nice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum