Skip to main content

Google Structured Data Schema

More
2 hours 47 minutes ago #100000157 by StefanTwigt
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.3dstudio.nl/webshop/product/sketchup-pro
-- HikaShop version -- : 6.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 6.1.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.3.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 154.0

when checking the product pages on this validator ( validator.schema.org/ ) for Google Structured Data, I noticed that I am missing some data.
I can't find where to add this in Hikashop, so I made a script to add it automatically. However, that means I should also disable/remove the structured data already generated by Hikashop...

Does anyone know how to do that? Disable all structured data for hikashop OR add any missing info to it?

thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum