- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Looking to swichover to Hika
15 years 6 months ago #10002
by Randy
Looking to swichover to Hika was created by Randy
I was wondering if you can apply discounts to an entire category of products at one time, or do you have to do each product individually (like VM). Also do you have a flat rate shipping option? Right now I have a flat fee for orders up to $50 and an 12% shipping rate for orders above $50. The percentage rate is based on the their order amount (over $50).
Are these possible to do with Hika? If so...I plan on getting the business package and switch from VM.
Thanks for any help
Are these possible to do with Hika? If so...I plan on getting the business package and switch from VM.
Thanks for any help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10005
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Looking to swichover to Hika
You can apply discounts to category of products in our commercial editions. You will be able to do your shipping rates in HikaShop by configuring manual shipping methods via the menu System->Shipping methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds