- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
question about product description
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #11922
by ouebagency
question about product description was created by ouebagency
Hi there ..
I wanted to add some images in the products descriptions sometimes .. is that possible ? I tried to ... but it seems like it cleans up html... is there a way to avoid this ?
I wanted to add some images in the products descriptions sometimes .. is that possible ? I tried to ... but it seems like it cleans up html... is there a way to avoid this ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11925
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: question about product description
Do you have the same problem on our demo website (
demo.hikashop.com/administrator
) ?
On our end the HTML is not cleaned up so it should be something on your website...
On our end the HTML is not cleaned up so it should be something on your website...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #12224
by ouebagency
Replied by ouebagency on topic Re: question about product description
thanks for your answer ...
Actually ... I don't know what's goig on .. on some products ... it doesn't show images on some others it does .. I created a new product .. just copied and paste to a new one ... and it's working ...
Another thing .. on some products ... variants are not working anymore .. And I can't generate them automatically ...if I had some manually .. it's working ...
weird !!
Another thing ... another question
I wanted to add related products only on product view show.php .. but I can't figure out how to do this ? it does add the module on all pages ... any ideas how I could achieve this ?
Actually ... I don't know what's goig on .. on some products ... it doesn't show images on some others it does .. I created a new product .. just copied and paste to a new one ... and it's working ...
Another thing .. on some products ... variants are not working anymore .. And I can't generate them automatically ...if I had some manually .. it's working ...
weird !!
Another thing ... another question
I wanted to add related products only on product view show.php .. but I can't figure out how to do this ? it does add the module on all pages ... any ideas how I could achieve this ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12238
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: question about product description
If you already have characteristics in a product and you try to add others to it, the system won't automatically generate the variants. You need to go in the "manage variants" button, remove all the variants. Then, remove all the characteristics of the product and save the product and add them back. That will recreate all the variants automatically.
You need to unpublish your module and add it in the option "modules under the product page" of the display tab of the config so that it displays only there.
You need to unpublish your module and add it in the option "modules under the product page" of the display tab of the config so that it displays only there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 5 months ago #13178
by ouebagency
Replied by ouebagency on topic Re: question about product description
Actually I found out .. what it was all about .. by mistake I created a product in the root category that's why the module was showing everywhere ...
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13193
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: question about product description
Ok, great !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds