- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 3
WISH: more than one category of affiliate
15 years 6 months ago #12370
by cpreen
WISH: more than one category of affiliate was created by cpreen
Hi Nicolas,
I have two different possible types of affiliate: customers and distributors (who are not necessarily customers). These two need rather different treatment (different rates and rewards). From what I have understood so far the affiliate program is one. Would it be possible to have more than one category of affiliate?
Conrad
I have two different possible types of affiliate: customers and distributors (who are not necessarily customers). These two need rather different treatment (different rates and rewards). From what I have understood so far the affiliate program is one. Would it be possible to have more than one category of affiliate?
Conrad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12374
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: WISH: more than one category of affiliate
It's not really possible. However, for each affiliate, you can customize his affiliate program settings, so you could change the affiliate commissions for one type and not the other manually maybe ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12375
by cpreen
Replied by cpreen on topic Re: WISH: more than one category of affiliate
Ah yes, the Custom Fees radio button.
Yes I can live with that, distributors are not so many and their performance is very variable...
Yes I can live with that, distributors are not so many and their performance is very variable...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds