- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Templates
15 years 10 months ago #1278
by codeboyuk
Hi
I want to use Joomla to build an e-commerce site for a client.
I am thinking of purchasing HikaShop.
I have never built a Joomla e-commerce site bofore, and have an important question that I need an answer to:
Are all Joomla templates compatible with HikaShop/E-Commerce?
- I wish to ask my client to take a look at Joomla templates, and choose one that he likes. I cannot do this unless I know that the template will be compatible.
Thanks.
Will
I want to use Joomla to build an e-commerce site for a client.
I am thinking of purchasing HikaShop.
I have never built a Joomla e-commerce site bofore, and have an important question that I need an answer to:
Are all Joomla templates compatible with HikaShop/E-Commerce?
- I wish to ask my client to take a look at Joomla templates, and choose one that he likes. I cannot do this unless I know that the template will be compatible.
Thanks.
Will
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1279
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Templates
Hi Will,
We cannot garantee you that 100% of all joomla templates are compatible with HikaShop as 100% never happens in life
Nevertheless, so far, all our users were able to use HikaShop with their templates. Also, if you had any issue with a template, we would be more than happy to look at it and try to fix it if it appears that we can do something about it.
We cannot garantee you that 100% of all joomla templates are compatible with HikaShop as 100% never happens in life
Nevertheless, so far, all our users were able to use HikaShop with their templates. Also, if you had any issue with a template, we would be more than happy to look at it and try to fix it if it appears that we can do something about it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1281
by codeboyuk
Replied by codeboyuk on topic Re: Templates
Hi,
Thank you for your quick response.
I understand that you cannot guarantee success, however in theory, are you saying that I can pick any Joomla template that I like and it should work?
Thanks
Will
Thank you for your quick response.
I understand that you cannot guarantee success, however in theory, are you saying that I can pick any Joomla template that I like and it should work?
Thanks
Will
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1282
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Templates
Yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds