- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Category Description not showing
- jimmydean101
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 5 months ago #13087
by jimmydean101
Category Description not showing was created by jimmydean101
I'm not sure what I've done, but the description that I've created for a category is not showing. I've changed the category name to make sure I had the right one and it is. Is there a display setting where you can hide a category description?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13100
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category Description not showing
Did you go in your menu's hikashop options and activate the "show description" option ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jimmydean101
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 5 months ago #13107
by jimmydean101
Replied by jimmydean101 on topic Re: Category Description not showing
Yup, that was it. :woohoo:
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds