- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Acces level
15 years 5 months ago #14394
by Jiwoks
Acces level was created by Jiwoks
Hi,
I only have the HikaShop starter and I saw an access level option in the product managment.
With this option (HikaShop Business) can I create a product affected only for one customer?
I'm on Joomla! 1.6.2.
Thank you.
I only have the HikaShop starter and I saw an access level option in the product managment.
With this option (HikaShop Business) can I create a product affected only for one customer?
I'm on Joomla! 1.6.2.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14397
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Acces level
That allows you to limit a product/category to one group of users. And you can affect a user to a group in joomla so yes, you can affect a product to only one user with that feature.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14456
by Jiwoks
Replied by Jiwoks on topic Re: Acces level
Perfect, thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds